The Human Resources Coordinator provides vital support in various HR functions. This position involves providing essential assistance in areas such as recruitment, employee relations, engagement initiatives and more. The HR Coordinator is a versatile HR professional with a wide range of expertise and strong problem-solving skills, enabling them to work autonomously, take initiative, and make a substantial impact on our HR operations.
- Recruitment: Utilize proactive sourcing techniques, including social media, networking, and job fairs, to identify potential candidates.
- Onboarding: review and optimize the onboarding process for an enhanced employee experience.
- Offboarding: Assist in voluntary and involuntary terminations and oversee the off-boarding process.
- Employee Relations: Assist in addressing and resolving workplace issues, conflicts, and concerns in a timely and fair manner.
- Compliance: Administer and communicate company policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure consistency and compliance among employees. Stay up to date with employment laws and regulations to ensure HR practices align with legal requirements.
- Performance Management: Administer performance appraisals, goal-setting, and employee development programs.
- Training and Development: Identify and implement employee training programs, fostering continuous learning and development.
- HR Administration: compile and maintain HR records accurately and consistently. Draft templates, letters, reports, and powerpoints.
- Policy Development: Assist and contribute to policy development and revision to maintain alignment with organizational values.
- Employee Engagement: Work with the HR team to implement engagement initiatives to promote a positive and inclusive company culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Resilient and positive attitude, and an appreciation for working in the non-profit sector serving marginalized populations.
- Self-motivated, proactive, strategic, reliable, and resourceful.
- Able to adapt quickly and efficiently when pulled in to support various business functions throughout the day.
- Knowledge of HR principles, practices, and legal regulations.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Adept at building relationships and resolving conflicts in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to changing HR needs.
- A collaborative approach to work effectively with HR colleagues and various departments.
- Ability to promote employee engagement and a positive workplace culture.
- Experience with ADP would be an asset.
- Post-Secondary education in Human Resources
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resources
- Criminal record and vulnerable populations sector check are required
Radius offers a competitive compensation structure, based on skills and experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees.