OASW is the voice of the social work profession in Ontario and our mission is to mobilize mental health and wellbeing across Ontario. Our 2022-2027 Strategic Plan outlines how we will advance the social work profession by shaping the future of social work, leading equity integration, growing our membership, enhancing our engagement, and building a sustainable future for the organization.
We are seeking a Membership Experience Associate to join our dynamic team on a 12-month contract to effectively enroll and onboard new members, facilitate membership renewals and connect members to services. This role includes related communications, financial and administrative processes and the use of member engagement software.
If you are a collaborative and organized individual with proven administrative and communication skills, this position is well suited to you.
Applicants of all races, ethnic origins, religions, abilities, gender identities and expressions, and sexual orientations are encouraged to apply.
What We Offer
- Positive and inclusive team culture.
- Shared focus on growth, innovation, collaboration and service to members.
- Comprehensive vacation and benefits package, including support for ongoing career development.
- Hybrid working model (2 days in downtown Toronto office, 3 days virtual).
- Review and activate new member enrolments in accordance with Association policies and effectively onboard new members.
- Utilize technology solutions to effectively facilitate prompt membership renewals. Follow up on non-renewals for retention purposes.
- Respond to membership-related telephone and email inquiries. Provide information on membership status, policies, services and initiatives.
- Respond to and triage general email and telephone inquiries from members and non-members regarding Association activities and initiatives, as well as information requests.
- Reconcile payment of membership dues daily to ensure accurate financial records.
- Deal with all fee payment issues, including billing, monthly pre-authorized debits and credit card payments, and bank deposits, and problem-solve issues and concerns.
- Prepare monthly financial reports, ensuring accounting and audit requirements, processes and timelines are met.
- Perform regular data clean-up and updates to ensure files are reflective of up-to-date information for organizational use and analysis.
- Prepare monthly statistical reports on membership trends and report on key metrics.
- Respond to member benefit inquiries and enrollment requests from members and service providers. Prepare statistical reports on benefit use and report on key metrics.
- Extract member lists for management and team members based on specific criteria.
- Participate in continuous training related to the Association’s member engagement software.
- Work with team members and manager to implement process optimizations and automations.
- 1 year of business-related experience and aptitude for continuous improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated adaptability/flexibility and collaborative teamwork, including success in working well with people and teams and building strong relationships.
- Ability to organize and prioritize. Ability to multitask and meet quick timelines.
- Excellent software and application use, including databases and data collection. Knowledge of iMIS member engagement software an asset.
- Facility with numbers and accounting principles. Accurate data entry skills.
- Experience working in a membership association will be considered a strong asset.
- Bilingual (French and English) will be considered a strong asset.
Annual Salary: $50,000
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to HR@oasw.org
Note: Apply Now! Applications will be considered as they are received.