Poundmaker’s Lodge Treatment Centers is growing and expanding and as such, we have an
position availability for an individual who will assume responsibility as Receptionist. This is a
very busy position, requiring the ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment as
well as maintain boundaries with our clients. The overall objective is to assist in creating a
professional, healthy working environment by maintaining the main reception area.
Responsibilities will include managing the main reception phone system; managing client
restricted items during their stay, recording and monitoring when clients leave the centre,
ensuring coordination with the van driver for client rides, enforcing PLTC treatment house rules,
accurate documentation and maintaining inventory within a residential treatment centre
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Candidate will adhere to a weekly planning schedule, provide clear and accurate
documentation, and maintain the functions of the reception area, in a professional and
therapeutic environment. It is essential that the candidate is able to function in a multi-faceted
environment. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be the first point of contact for the
1. Grade 12 diploma and Office Administration training and/or 5 years of relevant
2. Experience working within an Addictions Treatment Centre or Mental Health Office.
3. Experience working with, or knowledge of Indigenous communities and culture will be
considered an asset.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
1. Maintaining confidentiality is essential.
2. Strong organizational and time management skills are essential.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer literacy skills.
1. The successful candidate will require a valid Alberta Driver’s license and have access to
a reliable vehicle. Final candidates for this position will be asked to undergo a security
2. Demonstration of a healthy lifestyle.
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for
interviews will be contacted. Interested applicants who meet the qualifications as listed
above, must submit:
1. Cover letter
2. Current resume with dates specified
Successful applicants may be required to undergo security clearance including:
1. Criminal record check with vulnerable sector.
2. Drivers Abstract.
3. List of three current references with phone numbers
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!