We are seeking talented young adults skilled in photography, videography and social media management! Join a team of creatives focused on connecting parents with what is going on at Camp. Develop your skills by taking photos and videos, organizing and editing content and helping our social channels thrive! Positions available in spring and summer.
● Photography – Photograph the Camp experience for social media, Mini-Yo-We’s website and print media. This may include product photography (e.g., tuck shop items), staff profile photos, facility photos and more.
● Photo Organizing & Editing – Organize and edit photos using Lightroom. Select the best pictures, tag them and perform basic editing such as cropping, rotating or filter application.
● Videography – Capture video content of the Camp experience with a DSLR or GoPro in conjunction with accessory equipment such as stabilizers or external microphones.
● Video Organizing & Editing – Organize and edit video clips using Final Cut Pro. These projects include recap videos twice weekly and promotional videos.
● Managing Social Media – Post daily photo albums for each program on Facebook. Post top pictures 3+ times a day on Instagram. Manage user engagement by “liking” comments and responding to user questions.
Conditions of Work & Benefits
● You will be provided with accommodation that is shared with other staff on property as well as all your meals while employed.
● If working for 4+ weeks, you will receive a weekly honorarium.
● Working at Camp is physically demanding, with long stretches on the go without a rest. You
will have daily time off as well as 1 day off a week, which is usually Saturday morning
through to Sunday morning.
● You will agree to understand Camp Mini-Yo-We’s Guidelines for Community Living and
abide by them while serving on our team.
Job Description: www.campmyw.com/promotion-team
Start/End Date: Jun 24, 2024/ Aug 28, 2024
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!