This is an administrative position with multi-faceted responsibilities. The office assistant is part of our Customer Care Team and must be both administratively minded, as well as friendly and cheerful so as to best care for our customers. In this role, you will often be the first point of contact for customers either on the phone, in person or via email. Opportunities exist in both spring and summer.
● Reception & Communication – Responding to emails, answering phone calls and greeting customers in the office.
● Property Access – Permitting access to the facility for guests at our front gate. This includes the possibility of being on-call for arrivals at Camp after office hours.
● Camper Registration & Data Entry – Assist customers with registering for Camp or making changes to camper registrations in our CampBrain database system.
● Administrative Support – Provide support to various areas including the camp store, marketing, communications and the Summer Programs team. This could include tasks such as organizing mailings, adding postage to camper postcards and assisting with other administrative tasks.
● Other Duties as Assigned – Be flexible to take on additional tasks to facilitate the overall objectives of the ministry.
Conditions of Work & Benefits
● You will be provided with accommodation that is shared with other staff on property as well as all your meals while employed.
● If working for 4+ weeks, you will receive a weekly honorarium.
● Working at Camp is physically demanding, with long stretches on the go without a rest. You
will have daily time off as well as 1 day off a week in the summer and 2 days off a week in
● You will agree to understand Camp Mini-Yo-We’s Statement of Shared Beliefs and
Guidelines for Community Living and uphold them while serving on our team.
Job Description: www.campmyw.com/office-assistant
Start/End Date: May 5, 2024/Aug 28, 2024
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!