We are seeking young adults to help keep our facility in top-notch shape for our campers and guests! Join a team of hard workers focused on removing distractions to the guest experience by keeping things running smoothly behind the scenes! Help with facility projects, housekeeping and groundskeeping. Positions are available in both spring and summer.
● Cleaning Washrooms – Routine cleaning and stocking of washrooms across the facility, upholding the standard of cleanliness as outlined by the Facility year-round staff.
● Disinfecting Surfaces – Help to keep high-touch areas cleaned and disinfected.
● Collecting Garbage – Routine collection and disposal of garbage from around the facility.
● Groundskeeping – Help maintain a good-looking property through lawn mowing, weeding
and other groundskeeping tasks.
● Maintenance Projects – Help with upkeep of the facility and equipment through projects
such as painting, replacing signs, fixing broken screens, removing wasp nests, etc.
Projects are always matched to training and abilities.
● Other Duties as Assigned – Being flexible to take on other duties as assigned to
facilitate the overall objectives of the ministry.
Conditions of Work & Benefits
● You will be provided with accommodation that is shared with other staff on property as well as all your meals while employed.
● If working for 4+ weeks, you will receive a weekly honorarium.
● Working at Camp is physically demanding, with long stretches on the go without a rest. You
will have daily time off as well as 1 day off a week in the summer and 2 days in the spring.
● You will agree to understand Camp Mini-Yo-We’s Guidelines for Community Living and
abide by them while serving on our team.
Job Description: www.campmyw.com/facility-team
Start/End Date: May 5, 2024/Aug 28, 2024
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!