Family Services of Central Alberta is actively seeking a dynamic and experienced individual to join our team in the role of Manager of Home Visitation. As a crucial member of our leadership team, you will be entrusted with overseeing and coordinating our Home Visitation programs. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in ensuring the delivery of high-quality services to our community, with a strong focus on best practices, evidence-based approaches, and the overall well-being of vulnerable children and families.
- Oversee and coordinate the Home Visitation program, ensuring its alignment with organizational goals and objectives.
-Lead a team of dedicated professionals to deliver effective and compassionate home visitation services.
- Implement and promote best practices, evidence-based approaches, and a strength-based model in supporting families.
- Provide reflective supervision to staff, fostering a supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Stay informed about key issues and trends impacting families and communities, integrating this knowledge into program development and service delivery.
- Collaborate with community partners to enhance services and address the diverse needs of our clientele.
- Maintain a commitment to cultural sensitivity and inclusivity in all aspects of service provision.
- Post-secondary degree in early childhood, social services, family studies, or a related field; equivalencies will be considered.
- Minimum of five years of progressive experience in home visitation services.
- Demonstrated expertise in providing human support services to diverse communities and families in culturally sensitive ways.
- Comprehensive understanding of key issues and trends impacting families and communities.
- Proven experience and skill proficiency in a strength-based approach to supporting families.
- Strong background in reflective supervision.
- Satisfactory Criminal Record and Child Intervention checks.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!