IF YOU ARE...
• 17-25 years old
• A permanent resident or citizen of Canada
• Motivated to learn new skills
• Ready to meet the challenges of group living and be a team player
• Prepared to volunteer and make a positive change
Apply to the Katimavik National Experience! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M82S6GM
Katimavik is committed to providing an inclusive, diverse, respectfulenvironment and encourages applications from young adults of all backgrounds, genders, religions, and cultures.
KATIMAVIK NATIONAL EXPERIENCE
This immersive 5.5-month program brings together 11 young adults who share and manage a house in one or two communities in Canada, with the guidance of a Project Leader.
ARE YOU READY TO
• volunteer 30 hours per week at a local non-profit?
• strengthen your commitment to Truth and Reconciliation?
• design and implement community projects?
• discover Canada and different local cultures?
• manage the Katimavik house, including meal preparation?
• offer your support during these difficult times?
ARE YOU EAGER TO LEARN ABOUT
• the culture, history, and current realities of Indigenous peoples in Canada?
• environmental protection and sustainable development?
• English or French as an additional language?
Apply to the katimavik National Experience! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M82S6GM
For answers on how the program will function alongside Covid-19, please consult our website: https://katimavik.org/en/we-offer/national-experience/
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links displayed within the posting will take you to external sites where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!