Title: Video Creator
Reports To: Chinese Program Coordinator
Community Outreach Volunteers will support Chinese Support Group’s efforts to increase awareness of mental health issues, promote wellness, and eliminate the stigma associated with mental illness in the Mandarin and Cantonese speaking community by creating video for the monthly seminar and uploading to social media.
· Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
· Create motion graphics and video content
· Assemble recorded film and video footage
· Edit existing footage, cut/splice the video story, add captivating effects and optimize sound.
· Manipulate video which entails omitting/adding elements and making it look seamless.
· Propose and implement new ideas for our creative direction
· Some experience with video editing software (e.g. Avid, Premiere Pro, Final Cut, iMovie)
· Basic knowledge of timing, continuity, and flow
· Organized, focused, and excited by the idea of helping a charity
· Fluent in both Mandarin and Cantonese
· Ability to read and type Simplified and Traditional Chinese
Once per month for 4-7 hours
Notification of any time off / vacation
You get to continuously learn and develop your skills
You can gain experience of video editing
Basic training will be provided.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links displayed within the posting will take you to external sites where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!