Shelter Movers provides moving and storage services at no cost to women and children fleeing abuse. We are the only organization of our kind in Canada, and our volunteers are no less exceptional. Every year, in collaboration with community partners, our volunteer teams contribute over 15,000 hours to support people transitioning to lives free of violence and abuse. Our Vancouver chapter has been operational since November 2018 and has completed over 75 moves. We are consistently growing and looking to add caring and compassionate people to our volunteer team.
The Marketing Team member, reporting to the Marketing Manager, will have an integral role in the Marketing Team of Shelter Movers Vancouver. The main responsibilities include building relationships with the media and preparing the communications to the public for the Shelter Movers Vancouver chapter.
- Work under the direction of the Marketing Manager
- Create marketing collateral, both for digital and physical distribution
- Manage social media platforms, including content creation, scheduling, and community management
- Engage in copywriting for website copy, ads, and marketing assets
- Analyze results from marketing campaigns and implement changes as necessary
- Ability to implement SEO changes to content and website is an asset
Shelter Movers Provides you with:
Shelter Movers volunteers must be at least 18 years of age, complete a police check, and attend an orientation of no more than three hours.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links displayed within the posting will take you to external sites where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!