ACYA is seeking a Grants Researcher & Administrative Assistant. If you are passionate about Fundraising and have any experience, Grants Development, Business Development, Marketing, Fundraising, Grants Research and relate to our organization’s goals, then become part of our organization. Reach out to us at www.acya.ca
What you will be responsible for...:
- Provide utmost support and assistance to the project leaders and be a part of the Grants Program. Design, prepare and implement grant applications. Research and compile information on grant prospects. Should have or ready to develop knowledge of fund development principles and public relations.
- Research, identify and apply for local, state, federal and private foundation funding sources for specific projects and programs; review grant proposals and applications prepared by other city departments for completeness, accuracy, and timeliness; manage grant applications by working with various departments in the application and monitoring process to ensure successful grant awards and grant compliance.
- Develop a grants administration work plan which includes goals, objectives and measurable workload indicators for the grants function
Apply Now if you have...:
- Flexible and able to respond to multiple demands.
- Effective writing and oral communication skills and a clear, courteous and professional manner
- Fundraising experience or education preferred.
- Willing to learn and acquire new skills
Training will be provided.