The BMO Vancouver Marathon is looking for 3,300 volunteers to help host the event. Voted one of the top 10 destination marathons in the world in 2012 and CNN Travel named BMO Vancouver Marathon world’s “Most Exotic” marathon for 2014. Be a part of Vancouver running history.
Join us as a volunteer and be an ambassador for our city and sport. Meet friends, have fun, welcome 17,000 runners, 90,000 spectators and media from around the world. Invite your family, friends and neighbours to come out and volunteer — there are many opportunities to get involved.
Join our crew by registering to volunteer online at www.bmovanmarathon.ca/volunteer
8KM Volunteer Responsibilities:
- Set-up tables, food, water, signage.
- Set-up the start area.
- Assist with tear down and clean up.
- Check the participants' bags.
- Accompany participants to the Start Line and organize them according to assigned corrals matching their bibs
- Assist in course marshalling as directed by 8km Coordinator and act as cheerleaders and motivators.
- Distribute bottled water to runners.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links displayed within the posting will take you to external sites where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!