We are recruiting Human Resources Specialists (volunteering positions) for various roles across Canada. These roles are part-time and entirely remote.
* Manage the recruitment and selection process
* Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
* Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
* Knowledge of HR systems and databases
* Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
* Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization
* Asset: Degree in Human Resources or related field
* Maintenance of a professional, friendly tone during recruitment
* Prompt responses to emails (1 day ideally, less than 3 days required for email turnaround generally)
* Ability to meet approx. 1 time per week
* Download and stay up-to-date with Slack
* Good communication
Send your application at
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links displayed within the posting will take you to external sites where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!