Answer questions and engage in discussions about law and police procedures, especially pertaining to women and the issues they face.
- Professional with experience
- Must provide a police clearance letter (for in-person roles)
- Minimum 1-year commitment
- Individual acknowledgment on Sheen for She’s website and social media with personal introduction as a team member.
- Make your own schedule (weekly or monthly)
- Bring change to the lives of women
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links displayed within the posting will take you to external sites where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!