The Alberta Lymphedema Association is seeking an individual with a strong foundation in Governance to act as a Board Member/Director on ALA’s Board of Directors.
As a Board, we strive to collectively have the following critical skills:
• Fund Development
• Marketing / Communications (including media relations and advertising)
• Organizational Development (including strategic planning)
• Program/Project Development and Management
• Past Board Experience
• Past Committee Experience
Qualifications for this position:
• Experience in volunteer and/or non-profit sector;
• Specific experience with Board Governance, Board policy development and enactment
• Commitment to create positive change in the community
• Team player
• Effective communicator (written, oral)
Please Note: We are looking for someone who is driven to create positive change in the community and who is interested in working, learning, and collaborating with other Board Members. We recently had a Board Member complete her final term with the Board after many wonderful years, so we are now seeking your Governance experience to help us continue to create positive change.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links displayed within the posting will take you to external sites where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!